Chances are you have heard these
top myths about homeschooling:
"I’m not educated enough."
"My kid won’t be able to get into a good college."
"It’s not legal to homeschool."
"Schools are better at educating kids."
"My kid won’t be well socialized."
"My kids will drive me crazy."
"We can’t afford to homeschool."
"It's not possible for working or single parents."
"My child has special needs so it won't work."
"Very few people homeschool their kids."
"I wish we had this 10 years ago with our first child. Oh, the pain we could have avoided! Better late than never! :)"
- Jen and Steven, OH
The #1 Rated Guide to Exposing the Myths about Homeschooling.
This book is the simplest and most straightforward way to dispel the MYTHS that are widespread about home education:
- Can a high school drop-out succeed at homeschooling their child?
- Is homeschooling legal? Will I get in trouble with the law?
- Don't schools educate students better than parents?
"This is such a great value. It replaces so many other books and resources. One stop shopping. I can't wait for the second edition. Keep it up!"
- Sarah, California
Other widely held beliefs (myths) include:
- Homeschooled children aren't well socialized. Shouldn't they be with their peers?
- My kids will drive me crazy! When will I have time to myself?
- We can't afford to homeschool. Isn't it really expensive?
"This is exactly what we were looking for to convince our friends and family that we weren't crazy. The facts are on our side. More than worth the price."
- Brandon, Texas
This book is designed to tackle the most common myths about homeschooling. It will show you that they are exactly that....just myths:
- We both work full time or I'm a single parent. Homeschooling is just not possible.
- My child has special needs. I need to keep my child in school so he doesn't fall behind.
- My child won't get into a good college without being in a school. How are they going to take the SAT?
- My kids will miss out on all the "normal" activities, such as prom, sports, clubs, etc.
- and so much more...
Don't wait to learn the truth about these myths. Discover the facts now.
The Top 10 Homeschooling Myths
Author: K.M. Driver
Digital E-book & Audiobook together for one low price
Secure Instant Download to your mobile or computing device
Compatible with Kindle, Nook, iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, PC, Linux, and more
Limited time 2-for-1 package